A tale of honour, heroism and sacrifice, dug from the depths of legends and myths.
A story that has survived several centuries.
Come, follow the tale of Aemilia Valentia, a Princess being forced to embrace a long journey as the Queen sends her to safety.
The tide of war is now turned against her kingdom, and the future of the country is at serious risk.
Royal Odyssey: Foundation is a board game-memory game-rpg-hybrid-thing that features a 4 areas board game styled dungeons with rpg component,
2 custom battle systems and a Moral System that affects the outcome of the battles depending on your skills.
The game is part of Angoraverse, a fictional universe I created for my games.
- Custom Battle System based on types of attacks that you can guess by looking at the enemies formation.
- 3 types of attacks: Slash, Strike, Pierce. Each one stronger and weaker than the other.
- Moral System that will rewards or punish the player according to how they perform in normal monster encounters.
- Training Points (TP) that you can earn by being victorious in fights and that you can spend to improve your stats and abilities.
- A second Custom Battle System based on memory and focus.
- RNG Board Game Gameplay with RPG component and several different tile effects indicated by their icons.
- Overused Emotion balloon icons (always).
- Both serious and humourous storyline with over 20 minutes of dynamic and entertaining cutscenes.
- Follow the Tutorials ingame.
- Be sure to memorize this pattern (it appears in every normal battle too as an image so don't worry) and it'll save your life. Sword beats Arrow that beats Spear that beats Sword [LOOP]
- Sometimes you might be fortunate enough to find TPs as you go on specific tiles, and without fighting at all.
- You can save and load anytime in the Options Menu.
Selection: Arrow Keys
Dice Roll & Confirm: Z
Menu & Cancel: X
Toggle Minimap: M
This game has been made in 2 weeks using Rpg Maker MV for the IGMC 2017.
Graphics & Sound Editing
"Darkling" Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
"Burnt Spirit" Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
"The Path of the Goblin King v2" Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License
FSM Woods & Caves Tiles
Publisher: Degica, Co. LTD
<PandaMaru & TheRealFusion>
Special Thanks always goes to <Susan> for annoying the hell out of me during the whole development.
Copr. 2017 Dalph & Kadokawa
GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN!
And please report any bugs.
v1.0 - 05/11/17 - First Release.