When cooking becomes a boring daily chore and lacks any thrill, there's no better way to rekindle the spark by challenging your skills in a cooking contest!
"Al Dente" Cooking Contest is a short mini-game that features a 3-round cooking challenge against 3 different chefs. Help Dylan to carefully choose what dishes to prepare in order to please the judges, who have different tastes. Try to beat the 3 chefs, win the contest and claim the prize!
- 24 dishes to prepare, using 4 different spices that will affect both the dishes and the judges scores.
- A total of 6 judges with their own tastes who will rate your dishes.
- 3 chefs to defeat.
- Randomized judges.
- Short and silly storyline with a few small secrets.
- Overused Emotion Balloon Icons.
- You can make pizza in this game. That's totally a feature!
- Also features our all time favourite hero from Rpg Maker MV as a judge: Harold! *waits for applause*
- Around 30 minutes.
- Pay attention to the introduction of every judge, it will give a vague hint about what they might like.
- The judges appear randomly and have specific likes and dislikes, although they might compromise with some dishes. It's advised to take notes and experiment while you play.
- Since this is a short minigame, you can't save. If you lose the round, you can try again without needing to restart everything.
- You have to beat the score of the enemy chef. Since you are the challenger, if you have a tie score, the enemy chef will win.
Selection - Arrow keys\Mouse\Numpad
Confirm - Enter\Spacebar\Left Mouse Click\Z
Cancel - Esc\Right Mouse Click\X
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS (WINDOWS)
- OS: WindowsR 7/8/8.1/10 (32bit/64bit)
- CPU: Intel Core2 Duo or better
- RAM: 2GB
- GPU: DirectX 9/OpenGL 4.1 capable GPU
- SOUND CARD: Yes
- HDD: 100mb
- 1280x768 or better Display
This short mini-game has been made in a couple of days using Rpg Maker MV for the March Madness Mini-Game contest on Rpg Maker Web!
Visit: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com for more details.
GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN!
03/27/17 - v1.0 Windows Release.
04/25/17 - v1.0 Mac Release.
04/26/17 - v1.0 HTML5 Release.
- Download the file.
- Unzip it.
- Open the unzipped folder.
- Open the file Game.exe
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.